Learn to harness the healing potential of your voice, guided by the power of Intention and Visualisation to cleanse, balance and restore mind and body.
'Sound Healing Voice Meditation Workshop' is suitable for those interested in Sound Healing, Healing Voice work and using the voice for improved health, relaxation, stress relief and meditation. Through a series of meditations in video tutorials and articles from her ebook, Alexandra will guide you through a healing journey of Vocal Sound. Watch the video above to hear Alexandra explain the course in her own words.
In this comprehensive course, you will learn:
- To access the healing potential of your voice
- To connect to your breath
- Six powerful voice led meditations that you can re-visit anytime to build a routine for improved health and wellbeing
- The importance of Intention and Visualisation
- A Cleansing Tone Bath - using your voice to cleanse your energy field
- A Restorative Humming Meditation - using your voice to bring energy into your physical body
- A Chakra Balancing Meditation - using the voice on various vowel sounds to balance the chakras (energy centres)
- To gain an awareness of how stagnant energy presents itself in the voice
- A Healing Scale Meditation - understand how to release stuck emotional energy using the power of Musical Intervals
- An 'Om' Meditation - using the voice for an energy boost, anytime, anywhere!
- Learn to access your own state of Creativity and Intuition using Alexandra's technique of Vocal Play™
- Understand the importance of Grounding in your daily life and learn quick ways to do this with your voice
If you are new to vocalising and using the voice in a healing context, you may find it beneficial to first enrol onto Alexandra's 'An Introduction to Authentic Voice for Wellbeing' online course available on this website. Both workshops count as one of the two additional workshops required for the College of Sound Healing Practitioner Training, or 6 hours CPD.
This course is fully online and can be taken at your own pace. Once purchased you have continued access, so you can revisit it at any time. Scroll down this page to read the 'Sound Healing Voice Meditation Workshop' course sections and contents as well as FAQs for enrolling in this online platform.
IMPORTANT: Before making payment to download this course, please scroll down to the FAQs at the bottom of this page.
This is an online course, so you will need good connection to broadband internet, a working computer or device and a recent version of your favourite browser, both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are recommended for optimum study
Alexandra is a Vocal Coach, Sound Therapist and Tutor for the College of Sound Healing. As a former Opera Singer she has worked with Voice for well over twenty years. She trained at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama where she was awarded a Bachelor's Degree in Music and a Masters Degree in Music Performance.
Alexandra was brought up surrounded by music, as well as healing and complementary therapies. She trained as a hands on healer at a very early age and later as a Reiki Master Teacher. It was only when she realised that she was no longer happy and fulfilled by a career in Opera and Vocal Performance that she combined her skills in healing and music and trained to be a Sound Healer.
Alexandra became a tutor for the College of Sound Healing in 2014 and now combines her practice as a Vocal Coach and Sound Therapist running accredited Practitioner Training courses in Sound Healing with the Voice. Alongside voice coaching in various educational and corporate establishments, Alexandra runs regular workshops in a range of Voice related subjects for both beginners and professional voice users.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is internet access required?
Internet access is required since all of the course contents are online. We also recommend using a broadband internet connection, especially when you have to go through video content.
2. Recommended Technology
Just a broadband Internet connection. We support the latest versions of all well-known browsers. For optimal studying experience we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
3. Can I take the courses on my iPad or tablet?
Yes. This online school is fully responsive in all kinds of electronic devices.
4. Can I take the courses on my iPhone or smartphone?
Yes. This online school is fully responsive in all kinds of mobile devices. For optimal experience you can use the mobile version of Google Chrome, if your device supports it.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
All major credit cards are accepted.
6. How long does it take to complete a course?
Each course is different and you can complete it in your own time.
7. Does access to my paid courses expire?
No, you can re-access the course once you have finished it. There is no set expiration date. The course will run for as long as the course provider uses this platform.
8. How do I know that you have received my order?
You will get access to your course(s) immediately after your make an online purchase.
9. How do I access my course(s)?
In order to access paid courses you need to sign up for a free new learner account. You can do this before you buy a course by clicking on the 'sign in' menu or you will be prompted to do this once you pay for a course. You only need to give a user email and create a password.
Your e-mail address is your key to your school. It is fully safe with us and we will use it only to communicate with you if necessary.
10. How do I access a course that I have completed?
You can access your courses anytime simply by logging in to the platform and visiting the course page. Either save this page, or re-visit Alexandra's website at Online Courses page where you can click on the "more info" button under the relevant course.
11. Where is the invoice for the course I just bought?
You can find fully detailed invoices for all the courses you have purchased in the “Your Account” page, which can be found by accessing the menu of on the top-right corner of the school page.
12. Troubleshoot issues with Video
Our video player automatically tries to adjust the video quality to your internet speed, giving you the highest quality possible but in certain cases, for very slow connections, this might not be possible. If you’re experiencing excessive buffering during playback, it’s probably because your Internet connection cannot support continuous playback of the video. In this case try to reset your connection/internet router or, if possible, try accessing your online courses using a better internet connection.
You may also want to try one of the following:
Close extra browser tabs or other applications that may be using up your bandwidth.
Make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. Manually adjust the video quality by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of the video screen.